Get a blog for your business!!
Blog, blog, blog. You need to blog for business. Have you started a blog? Are you blogging? Why don’t you blog?
Sound familiar? Feel stressed out reading that? Sheesh! So do we! But thankfully we love blogging. And if you don’t, that’s ok. But don’t let your website rankings fall behind because you don’t have the time or energy to blog. Blogs can be extremely time consuming, especially if you don’t do them often. The creative brainstorming, the headline testing, the SEO keyword searching, the feature image creation, the sharing on social channels… and that doesn’t even include writing the darn thing!
How often do you need to blog for business?
1. at least every month
2. recommended every 2 weeks
3. ideally every week
Why do you need to blog for business?
– SEO Marketing: Attract an audience, because you want all the right people to be able to find you.
– More Keywords: All of the opportunity to get found on google, with none of the web content re-writing
– Be an Expert: Establish authority in your industry by offering information and insight
– Build Trust: Build trust with people with fun and informative blogs that don’t sell, sell, sell (all the time)
– Offer Value: Add value for people coming to your website
– Engage: Build rapport with your audience through comments
– Sell yourself: Promote in a non-pushy, non-threatening way. Tell your story, sell your products, inform potential customers.
– Make Money!!!!!
What’s included in ‘Blogging’:
*Each blog will be between 600-800 words long, depending on need.
*Each blog will be heavily researched for both content and best keywords (for that SEO thing you keep hearing about).
*Each blog will be properly formatted with headlines, subheadlines, content paragraphs, bullet points, and anything else needed to engage your readers (because blog readers are not here to read an essay, so you have to break it up).
*Each blog will also come with a custom branded feature image with the blog title and your logo (this is so that when the link is shared on social media it comes with a fancy image that is also engaging in and of itself).
*Each blog will include a 2 sentence content piece to pair with your link when sharing on social media.
**Bonus: If you buy 4 or more blogs, we will even upload and schedule the blog on your website for you!
(limited to WordPress sites)
**Bonus: If you sign up for ongoing blogs every month we will share them on your social channels for you as well!
The Blogging Process
You’re ready? Cool. So are we. Here’s how it works.
2. After-which, Sarah, owner of Jumping Elephant, will get in touch with you to find out more about your business, get an understanding of your needs, establish your tone, and pass on double the amount of topics that you purchased so you can pick your faves. Or, if you have awesome blog topics and titles you want, we can just write those for you.
3. Once selected, we will write each blog for you and send it 1 week in advance of posting date for approval. If you need them all at once we can arrange that, or we can write them weekly, biweekly, or monthly ongoing until the stock runs out (for pre-purchased blogs through the site) – at which time, you’ll be so thrilled with the brand enhancement and content that you will purchase more! – or until you say stop (for monthly retainers) – which rarely happens.
4. If you purchased at least 4 blogs (or get set up for ongoing blogs) and have a wordpress site, we will post and schedule your approved blogs on your website – so you can just sit back and watch the traffic come in. And we can also share them on social media for you!
Industries we have blogged for:
- Event Production
- Real estate
- Medical supplies
- Home renovation
- Home rentals
- Business news
- Residential cleaning
- Holistic health
- Correctional Institutions
- Business Coaching
- Network Marketing