Looking to make a bigger splash with your limited marketing resources?
Marketing can feel like you’re throwing cash to the wind and hoping someone asks where it came from. Too many business owners engage in ‘random acts of marketing‘ just hoping something works, but without actually knowing how it possibly could!
I advise companies by providing solutions for the $2000+ value problems they have identified in their marketing in 2 ways:
- Mentoring your company’s Marketing Manager to help make elephant-sized things happen
- Coaching and supporting CEO’s and Business Owners who need an outside perspective to make elephant-sized changes
Marketing is changing all the time and what works for some won’t work for you, and what used to work for you doesn’t work anymore. Even if you have your ear to the ground for new trends, a marketing manager on staff to execute, and a fire in your heart to keep trying new things, it is the little nuances of all the different tactics that can easily build up and break the whole system. Lead generation? Social media? SEO and blogging? What about email marketing? Is any of it worth it for your company? Where should you focus your efforts? Once it is set up, who is going to maintain it? And how the heck does it all work together for an overarching marketing strategy anyway?!
What is all this trial and error costing you?
Ask me your $2000 marketing questions
… so that the results we uncover on our 1 hour CMO Advisor call get you a 10x return on your investment.
To book full CMO Advisor call, scroll down for more information.
Some of the topics we have covered with clients on calls:
- Strategy brainstorming to reduce wastage
- Marketing contractor management advice to increase your return on marketing spend (ROMS)
- Recommended marketing funnel pieces and program walkthroughs for a great customer experience
- SEO initiatives and how to execute them to increase organic cold leads
- Social media improvements and management recommendations for client retention and loyalty
- Website review and walkthrough updates for SEO and user experience
- How to make a content calendar that saves you time and money
- Rules/Legal for sharing content to keep you out of the jailhouse
- How to set up and read analytics that will help you make better decisions and improve your ROMS
$200 CMO Advisor Call
In 1 hour our goal will be to answer your top 3 most pressing marketing questions. Whether they be strategic, technical, or operational – I want you to walk away with a few key implementable notes that will push through those barriers you’ve been struggling with in executing your marketing plans.
These are 1-on-1 calls so that we can stay focused, stay on topic, and make instant changes for your business.
What to expect:
- Pre-call Questionnaire
- Client-led zoom call with Sarah
- Post-call zoom recording and summary report
- 10 minute follow up accountability call
These calls are client-led, meaning you choose the topics and let me know how to best support you. Prior to our call you will receive a questionnaire that will give you a chance to get your thoughts on paper and really narrow down what is most important for you on this call. With this information I will come to the call prepared with some initial thoughts and a structure that I feel would best get us to your solution, whether that be rapid-fire Q&A, screenshare walkthroughs, or open discussion and brainstorming.
The company is creative, knowledgeable and very easy to deal with for us social media virgins! Thanks so very much and look forward to more coaching!
Want a sneak peak?
Download our Fractional CMO Guide for a look into the systems and marketing strategies we help businesses implement every day!