It can be overwhelming to have all of these marketing pieces and not know how to make them all work together. Sometimes it is not even the creation of the marketing assets that is the most daunting, it is the funnel creation afterward! And as intuitive as most email CRM’s (like active campaign, mailchimp, convertkit, etc.) are, there are just so many different things to set up and link up, that unless you do it a lot – it can take a really long time to do, and test, and launch.
CRM Form Setup
With some of our Lead generation and Email marketing services, we need to link to forms within your CRM in order to make sure they are collecting the emails into usable and organized places (with the right list, and right tag, and setting off the right automation if necessary).
We will set these ‘forms’ up within your CRM and customize them to complete the standard actions that we need them to do based on the purpose and location of each form.
Note: This is not ongoing management or the setup of an entire email drip campaign (see below). This is the set up of the forms required to link and connect the various marketing funnel pieces in the backend.
Email Drip Campaign Setup
So, you’ve written some superb emails (or hired us to) that you want to go out to your audience automatically after they take an action (like fill out a form, or download a freebie, or sign up for a webinar). Now you need to set them up in your email marketing software!
For one, standard text emails serve a great purpose for some of the emails, but others will certainly need to be designed, formatted, and have images and buttons add to make them effective. And once they are designed, they need to be set up so that they ACTUALLY trigger when they are supposed to.
Email setup can be anywhere from 4 to 20+ emails! We are experts at designing emails that convert. And setting them up into complicated (or simple) email automations is our favourite part of the job! (#nerdalert)
- All copy will be reviewed to ensure that it is perfectly targeted for the target audience and that the scent ads, landing pages, emails, etc. are all cohesive and give the same message and experience.
- Formatting and design of emails (branding colours, headers, subheaders, images, buttons, call to actions)
- Marketing strategy to ensure the emails and funnel are appropriate for the target audience.
- For the larger campaigns, mid-funnel analytics will also be pulled for the first month to make any necessary tweaks to improve funnel performance.
Email marketing is a science, and all sciences need to be continuously tested for best results. Even after everything has been set up and put into action, the biggest part of email marketing is the learning phase. While some emails will convert perfectly for one audience, they may not be effective for another. It is important to continually review the analytics for each and every campaign as the audience grows and make tweaks where necessary to get the best return on investment. And not only that! CRM’s charge based on the number of active subscribers you have, so making sure each contact is properly set up, tagged, and responding is key to getting the best bang for your buck! We can manage all of that for you on a monthly retainer – price dependant on the size of your CRM and number of emails.
- Email optimization of contacts and destination management.
- On an ongoing basis edit and change emails to make sure that the campaign is getting the absolute best open rates, conversions, reads, and the least amount of unsubscribes.
Contact us for a quote!
Make sure to select ’email marketing’ below!