Social Media Management starting at $750/month
- 44 percent of local businesses said they depend on social media to generate brand awareness, and 41 percent depend on it to drive revenue. [smallbiztrends]
- Almost 90 percent of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75 percent say they’ve increased traffic. [smallbiztrends]
Social media management for business is our bread and butter. It is the ‘loyalty’ and the ‘customer service’ of all of your marketing efforts.
You don’t need to be everywhere. But you can’t be nowhere.
Social media management is how you are going to convince those ‘browsers’ and casual referrals to come to your website and actually reach out to you. The majority of your target audience is checking out your social media pages before they buy, and a few of them are even doing so before they even get to your website. They are asking questions through messenger, checking your post content to see if they like the culture of your company, and they are monitoring comments to see how strong your customer service game is. And once they are satisfied, they want to see a sales post targeted perfectly to them so the sale will be a no-brainer.
Are you a no-brainer? Do they know that? Are you showing them?
Why Hire A Social Media Manager?
STUDY: “Researchers at the Annenberg Center for the Digital Future at the University of Southern California report that an increasing number of people say their use of the Internet, including social networking sites, is eroding the time they spend with their family.” [ComputerWorld]
Reasons our clients hire us
- Our expertise – 🎵”Anything you can do I can do better” 🎵[‘Annie get your gun’]
- They don’t have the time – What is work/life balance anyway?
- They’d rather do anything else but know they make sales through it – Literally anything else…
- They don’t know how to use it for business – An hour per post and then no engagement? No thank you!
- Deligation – There comes a time when you’ve ‘made it’ and can pass off social media.
(seriously though… who could say no to a cute pigtailed girl with a stuffed elephant? I hope not you. GO – PLAY! We will manage your social media)
What does Social Media Management Include?
For starters: Our custom 15 image instagram grid for your business for free! Value $350!
Handing off social media management is not something that should be done lightly. It takes people who deeply understand the inside and outside of social media (not just for personal use) to be able to make you money from social. But beyond that, the company you hire needs to be able to MATCH your tone exactly. A seamless transition and representation of you and your company is vital to the success of social media management. Everyone involved needs to be writing in the same tone, with the same launguage, and even the same use emojis (or lack of) across the board.
New Client – Strategy Process:
- You fill out a questionnaire summarizing your business (ideal customer, products/services, goals, etc)
- We sit down at your location and you walk us through your company. You let us know everything we need to sell your products/services. We become experts in you and your business
- We conduct a market analysis of your business and competitors
- We create/adjust the proposed social media package to ensure your money is going to the best places for your audiences and where there is the most opportunity
- We create a custom meme and Instagram grid (if relevant)
Monthly Content Creation Process:
- We reach out to you mid-month for a digest of what is coming up for you the following month (events, sales, hiring, etc)
- We create custom images for your social media channels following the 80/20 content rule (sales & awareness)
- We curate posts your audience will enjoy (trust & loyalty)
- We write engaging attention-grabbing content for each post (in your tone)
- We research the best hashtags for each and every post (Twitter & Instagram)
- We gather it all into a content calendar and visual layout and send it to you 1 week before the beginning of the month
- You approve the content (or suggest changes if needed)
- We schedule the content on social media
Monthly Community Management Process:
- We monitor all pages daily to respond to comments and answer messages, passing any sales inquiries to the appropriate places.
- We spend time throughout the week doing outreach (commenting on other people’s posts and engaging with relevant hashtag to find potential clients)
- We provide monthly reporting and quarterly strategic adjustments based on the success of posts and outreach.
There’s so much to do if you want to do it right – so much that we do for you:
- Strengthen your brand through branded visuals and consistent content tone
- Grow pages organically
- Garner engagement through community management
- Strengthen and manage reputation via online customer service
Social Media Pricing
We don’t have a bronze, silver, or gold package to choose from.
Instead, we get an idea of your needs and budget and develop a personalized plan for you – Social Media Management that is unique to your company, targeted for your audience, and built around your business goals and budget.
For example: Maybe your audience is content with a post every 2 days rather than daily, or maybe you can’t quite afford a weekly blog. We will pull a bit from here, give a little there, sprinkle some magic in between – and VOILA – A social media management ‘package’ you can afford that is perfect for your audience.
Note: To work with us you will need a budget of at least $750/month for social media management and outreach. We recommend $1000/month. Social media management contracts are for a minimum of 3 months.
Contact us for a free consultation!
Be sure to select ‘Social Media Management’ in the dropdown for “What services are you interested in hearing more about?’
Sarah is amazing at what she does and we couldn’t be more thankful to have her manage our social media. She even brought us custom made Wine for Christmas. Highly recommend!
Jordan Fowler, UrbanMeasure
I have the pleasure of working quite closely with Sarah for all of our marketing needs. She is a wealth of knowledge in her field, extremely organized and always goes the extra distance on every project. We are never disappointed with her work and abilities.
If you’re looking for someone knowledgeable and passionate about marketing, Sarah is a great choice. If you want to get your business visible in the digital world, Jumping Elephant certainly will get you there.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Monique Popko, First Edition First Aid Training Inc.
Sarah and her team has been helping us for a few months. It has been a very good experience. I would highly recommend her services.
Pierre Marleau, Orange Frog Productions
Rentfaster.ca has significantly benefited from the expertise, knowledge and passion Jumping Elephant has provided to our company. It has been a pleasure working with Sarah and her team to bring our ideas to market. I have and will continue to recommend.
It’s my pleasure to provide this recommendation for Sarah Kirkpatrick of Jumping Elephant Social Media Manager & Copywriter. On a personal level, she’s charismatic, well-spoken, and extremely qualified with qualities that have reflected and served her well in the role as an online marketing and rebranding professional for HomeFix Renovations.
I am extremely satisfied with the spectacular progress and ongoing job that Sarah has done in a very short period of time. Improving my online marketing of HomeFix and business presence. Always one in questioning everything she was proposing to do, she managed to instill in me a sense belief. In my past marketing campaigns, there was always a promise of great win-win outcomes, situations which never transformed and damaging my brand on multiple occasions.
Without hesitation, I feel in lighted to say (Sarah) has paved a plan which to date is transforming everything we do. Sarah and her team of professionals have instilled a faith in marketing once again. Anyone wishing to further enquire on her capabilities is more than welcome to contact me personally if need be.
Thank you, Sarah and your team for everything to date you have done!
Angelo Safakas, Homefix
In the short time that I have been working with Sarah, her expertise in digital marketing has taken Business Edge News Magazine from a very print-centric business to a multi-media marketing force. She conducted targeted research on our digital media capabilities and the digital landscape in our industry, provided a well-written printed booklet of that research and brilliantly devised strategy, then immediately started executing on her recommendations. Sarah’s work has been a game changer for Business Edge, and I look forward to working with her for many years to come
Rob Driscol, Business Edge Magazine